Why should you choose us?
- India, probably has the largest population of our community in the world - estimated at 30 Millions.
- More than 70 % of our brethren live below the poverty line.
- More than 50 % of them are Sadaat.
- More than 60 % of them live in Rural India and we are the only Charity-Organisation that reaches them.
- We utilise all donations as per the wishes of the donor and apply 100% of the donation to the specified cause.
- There is a vast gap between the need for welfare and the availability of the resources. More often than not the aid is delayed or even denied due to paucity of funds.
- All projects are executed at the express instructions of our benefactors out of the funds specifically provided by them for the purpose.
Khums is also accepted from International donors, institutions and individuals as the foundation has Ijaza from Maraj'e.
The Trust runs in a transparent manner and proper accounting practices and internal control systems are followed.
Decisions on sanctions and disbursements are taken by the board of Trustees at a weekly meeting held religiously every friday. The trustees are honorary persons from different fields such as business, legal and financial professions etc. with no vested interests.
The Foundation has the necessary permission under the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act to receive donations from abroad.
The Foundation as registered charity is obliged to submit annual audited reports to various governmental.